Topic: Euro Oil/hair growth

Anthony,

I haven't used the Euro oil yet. I finished my three treatments of Zen Detox last week.  I plan on using the oil for the first time this weekend. I read it is ok to put on at night on dry hair and washout in the morning with water first and then shampoo.  Is this correct? Will it leave hair oily during the day after washing? Is Euro oil good to use for hair regrowth?

I want to make sure I am doing all I need to for regrowing hair.  I've notice more shedding lately since I started the program.  I've slacked off on the brushing because of the shedding.  However, I know I need to brush and massage for regrowth.  Are the shampoos the key to regrowing hair?

Also, I've been wearing my hair up in a clip lately because it seems to look unmanageable.  Is it ok to use a clip? I also have to use a hair dryer so my hair will have more volume.  Is it ok as long as it is on low and cool? 

Jensen

Re: Euro Oil/hair growth

Use Euro Natural as a moisturizer during the day a few drops will do you
also
leave in all night and day if possible over a long weekend is excellent
yes wash as you are describing water and oil do not mix.

? Will it leave hair oily during the day after washing?
wash twice first without water and second after rinsing with water.

Is Euro oil good to use for hair regrowth?   YES EXCELLENT!

YES brushing and scalp massaging are necessary to get more blood and air into the scalp!
, I know I need to brush and massage for regrowth. 

Are the shampoos the key to regrowing hair?
All of the method is necessary for hair regrowth each one is like a spoke in a wheel!

Also, I've been wearing my hair up in a clip lately because it seems to look unmanageable.  Is it ok to use a clip?
YES A CLIP IS OK

I also have to use a hair dryer so my hair will have more volume.  Is it ok as long as it is on low and cool? 
LOW AND COOL IS OK

Anthony