Topic: diet

This might sound like just a lack of self controll, but I seem to keep sabotaging my diet with sweets and junk food
splurges.

I have added some healthy foods to my diet, but every 2 or 3 days i slip back into unheathy habits.  I want to do what is best for my hair and for my body but i seem to be having trouble sticking with the changes.

Does anyone have any suggestions or an experience that helped them?

any insight would be appreciated.    I really want to change this.

thanks,
Kathyb.

Re: diet

For salty cravings, try almonds. For sweet/chocolate cravings, try an apple with some peanut butter.

Generally cravings are from lack of proper protein, vitamins, minerals and trace minerals.

it contains 92 trace minerals.
this builds up a saline solution in ones spinal cord and shoots energy thruout ones body
its the trace minerals that most people lack in any diet even if its raw, vegetarian or general.

when anytime there is a craving take a pinch of celtic sea salt and this feeds what is lacking instantly.

all table salt is not good its pure sodium with all the trace minerals taken out.
after 30 years of studying nutrition we have found this simple food celtic sea salt will take away any craving.
its the body's way of saying "I am starving for trace minerals"  very rare and necessary minerals for ones overall well being/health.

its as simple as that.
that is the only reason I put this celtic sea salt on our site as it is the first food the planet ever created.

In roman days the army was offered two forms of payment pure gold or celtic sea salt.  That is a fact.

this celtic sea salt is still harvested the same way it has been for thousands of years.

Please read up on its properties and history its quite interesting.
its carried by "the grain and salt society"  in Carolina.

Great Health
Anthony

JMS/Anthony,

Hmm that's really interesting.
I will try your suggestions and let you know if there is any change. 

thanks,
Kathyb.