Topic: Is there anyone here who does NOT use the conditioner in their regime?

I wondered if anyone here uses only the MM shampoos, oils, detox etc. etc., but omits the conditioner in their hair care regimine?

I ask because I have used MM's products for about three weeks now and I am really very happy with everything except the Chi conditioner. Although the conditioner is just as fine and high quality as the rest of the products, it does not seem to do well in my hair. My hair is fine and thin and the conditioner seems to weigh it down. (even though I add H2o to it as recommended by Anthony) It is also impossible to comb through for me. It leaves my hair knotted beyond belief, and I lose lots of hair just trying to comb it through.

Today I shampooed and did NOT condition, for the first time, and my hair was manageable, soft, full bodied and much less tangles.

Has anyone here had similiar experience with this product? Would not using any conditioner at all inhibit the best results one can experience from using MM? Or is it safe to stop using the conditioner altogether and still maintain great results?

Any advice and personal experience is greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much.

Re: Is there anyone here who does NOT use the conditioner in their regime?

Yes, I'm one who gave up totally not just on Chi but on the two others as well.  They just don't do anything on my hair whatsoever.  And I went through a full month experience  before I gave up. I use all shampoos and other natural conditioners but that's just because my hair is long and needs to be conditioned for easy detangling.  I have tried using only MM shampoos with no conditioner at all as well and similar to your experience I had much less tangles than what Chi used to cause.  I gave away a full bottle as a gift to a friend and she had the same experience as that of mine ...  I'm sure the quality of ingrediants is excellent but it's just not working.  I'm a member of some hair forums and have read multiple threads with similar experience regarding MM conditioners in general.  So you're not alone.

hi there,

i've never had any problem with the Chi conditioner making my hair tangly, however it does weigh my hair down somewhat & makes it oily, especially if i leave it on longer than a couple of minutes. this is really a shame because i so like it.

Ilove the MM products and  trust me I am a purest to the fullest when it comes to hair and skincare. MM is the highest quality products followed by Terressentials.

Hilton --I believe the question is not the purity of MM products. That goes without saying, as the saying goes and does not need much proof really. The question is what works for whom.  There's no reason to assume that every product, no matter how pure it is, should work for everyone the same way nomicons/smile

My hair is VERY oily, so I only use the Chi conditioner in the winter months (at the end of every rotation of all 4 shampoos)...However, I rotate the leave-ins after each shampoo. They don't weigh my hair down at all - in fact, the Volumizer Mist makes my hair SUPER THICK!! (That's a first! nomicons/smile)

i used to feel the same way about the chi conditioner, that is over conditioned my hair, making it nice and silky but also very flat--no body to it at all.  which also made it seem thinner.  So i would use it maybe once a month or so, because I could kind of tell that it was very nourishing.

however the last time i used it, a couple weeks ago, it added alot of body to it. 

So maybe you should hang on to it and try it in a few months, see if you have better/different  results.

take care, kb.

I use it at least once a week, helps out a lot.