Topic: African American Hair

In the past I have used supposedly natural products in my hair and because I used a relaxer I didn't have good results.  When the relaxer was cut out and I had natural hair it seemed to work better.  Can you give any advice to those that have and want to maintain using a relaxer in the hair but still would like to use your method to grow the hair and will it stop it from falling out?

Thanks
JB

Re: African American Hair

I have dry hair and I am African American.  My hair is very curly/kinky with a tight pattern.  I have used essentials oils and products with essential oils.  Because I don't shampoo our hair everyday, I usually shampoo my hair about every 1-2 weeks.  What do you think?

For Afro American hair I never recommend using a relaxer as they are extremely toxic and very chemical

use our styling gel
use essential oils
we have the Euro Organic Oil which works wonders.

as for shampooing its best to shampoo at least twice per week

Great Natural Health
Anthony

I have 2 questions. About 1.5-2 years ago my hair started thining out. I am only 29 years old and no one in my family (Mother or father's side) has lost their hair. No baldness, no thining. I went back 10 generations. I tried an all natural hair regrowth product about 3 or so months ago and it made the hair along my edges fall out and has not grown back. Now on top of my thining hair, my edges from ear to ear about 2.5 inches from my hair line going back into my hair are see through thin and I have many large, shinny, bald spots in that are as well. My hair is dark brown and it looks absolutely terrible. My question to you is what should I use to help regrow my hair and will it cause further hair loss? Also I shampoo my hair once weekly and I noticed that your products are to be applied and shampooed out daily. If you did recommend your products for me, how would I use them?

My second question is regarding hair health. In order to attempt to somewhat cover up my first problem, I decided to straighten my hair so that I could wear it in a way that you can not see my (lack of hair) edges. I had curly virgin hair that was in good condition. I don't like relaxers so I tried a so called natural hair straightening system recommneded by a salon ( ingredients are Purified Alkaline Water, 100% Natural Soda Ash & Minerals, 100% Natural Citric, 100% Natural Menthol, Cetyl Wax, Emulsifying Wax, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Lanotrol, Volpo 10, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, 100% Natural Protein Powder, Shea Butter, 100% Natural Protein Oil, 100% Natural Soy Bean Oil, and Fragrance). I used this product about 6-8 weeks ago and it completely destroyed my hair. My hair started coming out immediately after the product was rinsed. I first noticed large quanties of my hair on the towel used to dry my hairand and forget combing it. That just made it come out even faster. The woman in the salon and the onwer of the company that makes the product insists that never happens and it is impossible for the product to damage your hair. They said you can reapply it to the same area over and over again and i won't damage your hair. I don't beleive that. I had virgin hair that was in good condition. I don't understand why it would not be the product that caused the damage. Anyway the protein conditioning treatments that were recommended to salvage what little hair I have left burn my scalp terribly. Is there anything that you could recommend to help my damaged hair?

My curly hair was 16 inches long and now I barely have any hair left  because of the 2 reasons combined. I have to wear a wig now. The longest part of my hair now is about 1.5-2 inches and don't forget the thining areas and bald spots. Lots of shiney bald spots!!! I am so frustrated! Can you please suggest anything that would help me?

First of all suggest doing our Zen Detox once weekly for 3 weeks rest for one week then three application over three weeks again.   YOur scalp truly needs a major detox and it will be very helpful.

shampooing is individual you can shampoo as often as you desire suggest at least twice per week for better healthy scalp.

Suggest not listening to your hairdresser first of all.
one needs to listen to oneself and be responsibel and do what ones knows
so NO MORE CHEMICALS and the hair relaxer has a lot of chemicals ingredients in this list NOT good.

Go 100% truly natural and never go back to relaxers or anything not being truly Natural as your scalp will not tolerate much more abuse.

Try using our Blood of the Dragon Gel for hair straightening its for certain Natural and Healthy.

great Eeucation

Anthony