Topic: SPRING TONIC A VERMONT COCTAIL FOR HAIR AND SCALP REGROWTH

Dear Forum here is a receipe I have been using for decades and its great for a springtime tonic.

SPRING TONIC and more Luxurious Hair

Anthony's suggestion for boosting ones hair growth progress in time for spring.

this receipe is called "A Vermont Cocktail"

first thing in the am get a large mug of warm/hot water and add apple cider vinegar from your local health food store. Unfiltered, Unpasteurized Organic acv.  two tesspoons of organic molasses then add 1 teaspoon of acv  along with a fresh lemon wedge (this is optional) squeeze in the juice and add 1 tablespoon of honey  (the honey will give you instant energy.)

this drink will aid in the ReGrowth of Health hair  good for thinning hair, dandruff, itchy scalp and a miracle worker for dry brittle hair. Helps to restore the proper acid/alkaline/ph balance to the scalp and hair follicles!

ACV is a rich source of potassium as a artery softener and a great detergent of the arteries fighting dangerous bacteria and viruses.  ACV is a powerful enzyme and is a perfect ph and aklaline balancer. Regulates blood, aids in digestion, great for calcium, sinus, arthritis and weight control.

Re: SPRING TONIC A VERMONT COCTAIL FOR HAIR AND SCALP REGROWTH

Thank You!!!

Dear anthony, is it still beneficial even if you are lacking the honey? 

are the most important ingredients the molasses and acv? I'm out of honey just now but i have the other ingredients.

thanks,
kathyb.

coincidentally, molasses is also a good food for people with depression.

Yes honey is the last ingredient and is only used for giving more energy as it is pre digested by the wonderful bees that create heaven on Earth.

the most important is
warm/hot water
blackstrap molasses organic of course
acv a few drops or a cap full

One can also add a fresh squeezed lemon for ph/alkaline balance.

the whole drink is simply to have hot water first thing in the am to allow the glands to wake up refreshed and getting a warm drink into ones circulation upon awakening.

Great Health
Anthony

How often should I use this? How much ACV, and what time of day, only morning or anytime? I really need this. As I get older, my hair is more brittle. It is age, and I think low stomach acid. I'm blood group A and I've read we tend to have low stomach acid, and my follicals are low on vitamins.