Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: How to solve my acne problem?

Hello Everyone,
I was reading some of the posts here and I think you guys offer great information, but I could not find a quick way to get rid of my acne without using medications.
Isn't there a natural way to clear acne, or at least help it show less.
Have anybody tried something that worked well? One of my friens told me about trying out "this resource". What do you guys think?

Re: How to solve my acne problem?

for acne
use our 5 shampoos for facial wash and body wash
alternate one each time
do not eat any sugar or soda/pop drinks
alot of stimulation will be very helpful
yoga, walking and stretching alot of breathing and positive attitude:

diet is very important
eat live foods that will produce live cells
do not eat dead foods that do nothing.....

Great Health
Anthony