Topic: ***Elixir users, can you review the product?***

Its been a few months since it was released. I was wondering what type of results users were experiencing.

To health and happiness,
CuriousGuy

Re: ***Elixir users, can you review the product?***

My hair looks fuller and shinier, and my scalp itches less

JMS - Which ones have you used so far?  Any tips?  Thank you!  Maya

Hi Maya,

I've used all of them, in this order:

WEEK 1 and 2: Golden Essence Diamond Crystal

(two weeks off)

WEEK 5 and 6: Silver Essence Grapeseed

(two weeks off)

WEEK 9: Pele
WEEK 10: Poseidon Sea
WEEK 11: Air
WEEK 12: Earth*

*This is where I'm at now

Gold in p.m., Silver in a.m. The Elementals in late afternoon or early p.m.

Applying with fingertips, head upside down, I massage gently at hairline, crown and sides, back hairline and upper neck, ten seconds each area, rotating-- not rubbing-- fingers and thumbs on scalp, for a total of three minutes. Then I wait one minute, flip head forward again, brush back hairline about 1/3 way down, next return head upright, brush from front hairline, about 1/3 way down, then use sebum and elixir on brush for ends, then half of hair length down to ends. Ahhhhh.... nomicons/wink JMS

Any regrowth?

Hard to say, because I'm cycling a lot right now. My hair seems thicker, more lively, shinier, healthier, softer, stronger, and my scalp doesn't inch. There's a calm feeling on all levels. I'll keep an eye on regrowth over the next few weeks and report nomicons/smile JMS

I was thinking of buying an elixer this month.  What are they like consistancy wise?  Are they oily?

I haven't found them to be oily, but a little does go a long way. They're liquid-y, so I tip the bottle once, about 1/8 tsp onto three fingertips, distribute to the rest of my fingers and thumbs, massage into scalp; tip again, about 1/8 teaspoon, push into ends. Good stuff, and they're great aromatherapy, too nomicons/wink JMS

I agree a little does go a long way.  Even still, upon my hair the Elixirs are incredibly oily.  My scalp is fairly oily anyway, so when I apply the Elixirs it intensifies.  Also, my hair is somewhat curly, and when I use the Elixirs, it straightens out completely. 

-Kal

try the elixirs on the ends of ones hair
and brush in for further treatments for oily scalp

and use on scalp on the days when your not having to have a social event.

use sparingly and again alittle goes a long way.

Anthony

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Empty regular expression in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'text' (T_STRING) in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php(811) : runtime-created function on line 1

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '', to be a valid callback in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

thats great news. I've been holding off on getting the elixirs myself. i wonder if the elixirs are as effective from  now through winter?
JMS, was the growth from your front hair line growing back?

Hi sancho89!

Yes, a LOT of new growth at the front hairline! I'm noticing it all over in droves now. The length is coming along very well, too. It's a burst of growth! I started the rotation in spring, and think autumn is also a good time to begin, in preparation for the next equinox.

nomicons/smile JMS

wow, I wish i did the routine in the summer then. but I'll try during this season and see how it turns out.

One more thing: my master stylist in WI, who I call my hair therapist, told me that even the damaged parts of my hair, i.e. about the last six to eight inches, have more life and shine, and the texture is normalizing, more like my own hair again. You might call this miraculous, because in most cases damaged hair will not reverse. Amazing Grace! How sweet the growth and healing nomicons/smile JMS

Great to hear JMS. Any other regrowth success stories out there?