Topic: Chi Conditioner

Hi Anthony,

How should the chi conditioner be used?  After every time one shampoos?  Or as a 5th shampoo in the rotation?  Please advise.  Thank you!  Maya

Re: Chi Conditioner

the chi is used as the 5th shampoo in the rotation

***UPDATE: Morrocco Method now has 5 shampoos and 6 conditioners.***

but also:
used after shampooing as a inst hair conditioner leave in 3 to 10 minutes

so perhaps once or twice per week use as a conditioner after shampooing.

so both are excellent ways for use.

Great Luxurious Hair

Anthony

Even if i don't have oily hair, my hair is dry, i should rotate with the Earth Essence?

Yes alternating with all 4 shampoos and the chi gives everyone perfect balance using the 5 elements.
***UPDATE: Morrocco Method now has 5 shampoos and 6 conditioners.***

being in Balance
Anthony

Hi anthony,
I think i am a dominant kapha type. But i also think my kapha energy is out of balance, as i am feeling sluggish,etc.  I have also noticed that the earth shampoo does not work as well as the others.  It seems to make my hair feel wieghed down and somewhat grimey.

could there be a connection?

might it work differently once i am feeling better?

thanks,
kathyb.

Hi Anthony! I was wondering is it safe/better to leave the chi on longer than 15 min? There are times i left it on around 30-60 min depending what I'm doing or caught up doing, i sometimes forget to wash my hair or even realizing that it's on my hair.
Is this OK?

first of all with earth shampoo.  use it sparingly and perhaps rotate it less or leave out of your rotation for now and add it in the spring again.

as for the chi it can be left in as long as desired.  it feeds the hair and scalp as it conditions and cleanses

Great Health and Luxurious Hair

Anthony