Topic: Euro Oil Weekly Treatment

Dear Anthony,

I actually have a question about the euro oil treatment.  I do a few drops every day on my hair always (not on my scalp), but in terms of the big weekly treatment - when should that be done?  Right before a shampoo day, right?  My only concern is that by that time my scalp will have a lot of its own oils, so I will be putting euro oil on top of my own oils, and that might be too much for my scalp.  Am I wrong in this logic?

Also, please explain how much oil to use for the scalp and the hair separately (ie. number of drops).  Last time I think I used way too much, because my hair was basically wet with oil and I could feel the pores on my face releasing some of the excess oil I added to my scalp.  Should I use a couple drops all around my scalp, brush through my hair, and then not add any extra oil to my hair?  Or should the hair itself become totally saturated with the oil?  Please explain if you can.

Thank you very much.
Maya

Re: Euro Oil Weekly Treatment

Yes do Euro before shampooing
the day before and leave in all night and as long as possible
ones scalp oil is a true elixir to oneself's healing process
and YES do it over ones oils as it will help condition even deeper.

a few drops per day across the top of ones hair and then brushed in

as for weekly treatments
put into hairline into entire scalp areas and brush into the hair and lit it be as oily as one can tolerate.

its individual how oily one can handle
but I do it on a day when I am not being too social and can wear an old ski cap
then leave in all night and even the next day if possible.
brushing it often helps penetrate the oils into the hair follicles better
and even scalp massaging during the process helps to distribute the oils

so oil up and enjoy truly Luxurious Hair

the tribal communities would use thier natural oils and leave in hair for many days per month
like in the mediterrean where I am from (Italy) they would do olive oil
where in south america they would do bananas and avacados
and hawaii coconut oils
but direct from the source fresh and very alive oils right from the trees

its been done for milleneums of time as we all need this added moisturizing to help with keeping our scalp and hair fully oiled and moisturized from the elements etc.

Great Education
and thanks for going truly Natural

Antonio

Thank you so much.  Maya

After reading last night one could use Euro oil on the face, I applied a few drops before retiring....Well ! I could not believe this......my under eye area was completely smooth...no puffiness like most products produce by swelling the skin....I am not exaggerating this...as a mature woman...very mature....one can only expect so much...but this was unbelievable....now I need to know: WILL THIS OIL GROW HAIR ON MY FACE ????

Antonio, you are amazing...thank you so much for making this your life's mission.
peace,
joyfulsun

thank you for the most generous testimonal
and no hair will grow on ones face.

its all in the ingredients lists simply pure and truly natural

Great holistic progress

Anthony

Anthony,

I used Euro Oil for the first time last night. I applied it generously and wore a cap over my head to bed. This morning, after shampooing twice, it is still very, very oily and needs to be shampooed again. If I don't have to go on sales calls today I won't shampoo again until the morning. Was I too generous with the application or possibly should have shampooed a third time or more thoroughly? I typically focus the shampoo on the scalp.

Thanks!

stephanie

oil and water dont' mix
SO
when in the shower apply shampoo to the DRY SCALP
then shampoo
then rinse
now your hair and scalp is wet
shampoo a second time and final
this works every time
and apply sparingly the oils into the scalp massage in and one can even brush the oils into the hair and scalp

Anthony

Ciao Maestro Antonio!

If I remember correctly, no Euro Oil during elixirs? Also, Euro Oil schedule once per week in winter and once per month in summer? Or vice-versa?

Mille grazie, Antonio, cent'anni nomicons/wink

Ciao Poet Laurette

yes that is correct
euro not to be used with elixers
and in winter once per month
in summer once per week.

Great Health
Antonio

Hi guys. I did my second Euro Oil treatment and had the same problem as the first time. I applied the oil - not too generously - and left it in overnight. The next morning, even after rubbing the shampoo into my dry hair, rinsing, and shampooing, i still had very - extremly- oily hair. I even washed twice again in the evening and my hair is still very greasy from the oil today. Am I doing something wrong? Should I just use the oil much more sparingly? 

thanks!

stephanie

yes use much more sparingly
and
when  in the shower do not wet ones hair first
put in shampoo into dry hair massage then rinse
now the hair is wet then shampoo the second time
oil and water do not mix
and see the difference

Anthony

I used the euro organic oil 2x with absolutely no results, except oily roots. I have extremely flaking and thinning hair, so I was hoping it would at least help some with the flaking after 2 tries, leaving it in ALL NIGHT, and washing it out in the a.m. I saw no difference whatsoever, so I discontinued using it. Did anyone else have this problem?

Rain,
I didn't have any scalp issues but tried Euro oil for its conditioning effect.  But my hair and scalp reacted very badly despite the fact that I had been using coconut, sweet almond and jojoba oils before.  My hair would become sticky and lifeless no matter how much shampoo I put on dry hair to clean etc.  So I returned to coconut oil which my hair loves.  I did use my remaining Euro oil on my face though with great success.

Thanks for that info, hengam. I am so frustrated with my scaly scalp & now thinning hair. I have tried SO many products, with zero success. (the only MM product I have tried is the euro oil) I am on a very limited income, so I can only buy so much at one time. I am waiting for God to answer my prayers, and give me beautiful, thick hair like I used to have not so long ago, so I will keep searching for that perfect product.

Rain-honestly, I don't think the Euro Oil is enough for your situation...pehaps you would benefit from the Zen Detox/Elixirs...I personally use the Euro occasionally for the ends of my hair and once in awhile for treatment ....never had an issue removing it though using the shampoo applied to dry hair first...it's great for the face too!

Once I started the Elixirs, I definitely noticed a slight improvement in the scalp situation (still working on it ) and a nice spurt of growth!

hth!