Topic: Zen Spa on the face

Hi Anthony,

A while back I remember you saying it was ok to put the zen spa on one's face to help detoxify.  (In particular, I think I asked about acne).  Well, I tried it and my skin is looking great, but I have a question...

Should I go ahead and do that all three times or just the once?

Also, My skin seems a bit oilier ever since doing that, any idea why?

Thanks,
Joe

Re: Zen Spa on the face

One can use the Zen Detox weekly for hair scalp face neck and shoulders its OK
as for being oily remember the Detox is for balancing off the oil glands as well.
so if its oily it will need some more treatments to get back into balance.
Sometimes the oil glands just need to be brought back into balance.
Great work and Health
Anthony

Ok, thank you for the quick response.  I'll be doing it again this Friday...

Joe

Joe,

How is the Zen Detox working for your face?  Is it getting any better?  I have had the acne/oily face problem for years plus enlarged pores. Seems to be a bit better using Earth shampoo, but I haven't even tried Zen Detox yet.  Just curious as to how it is working for you.

Thanks!
Pnut

Pnut,

Well, I was fasting at the time so it's kind of hard to tell one thing from another.  My skin has been looking better ever since, though.  The first time I did it my skin was really oily afterwards, the next time really dry.  And ever since the oil balance has been much better. 

I'm still experimenting with different facial washes/just using water, etc., but my acne is pretty good.  I contribute this to my not using chemical soaps on my skin, but the most obvious improvements have come from gradually moving my diet in the direction of raw/vegan.  I hope this helps...

But anyway, I'd say yeah...Give it a try!

Joe

Joe,

Thanks so much for your input!  I struggle w/the diet thing, but have a much better diet than most-primarily organic, raw when possible, etc-just not completely vegan or raw at this point.  Tough when you have others in your household who are not willing to convert.  I'll give the Zen Detox a try in any case.

Thanks again,

Pnut