Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Empty regular expression in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'text' (T_STRING) in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php(811) : runtime-created function on line 1

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '', to be a valid callback in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Topic: ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS LUPUS - MS - HEADACHES - DIZZINESS - DEPRESSION

Re: ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS LUPUS - MS - HEADACHES - DIZZINESS - DEPRESSION

What exactly is Monsanto?
I read about them in Omnivore's Dilemma.
But also there was just an editorial in the local paper about them being opposed to labeling milk that has been produced with rBGH,
and they want to change the USDA organic label to include products made from rBGH derived dairy products.

MONSANTO is the corportate monster who has bought up all the seeds in the world and is single handed responsible for controlling our Organic products in the world
they are the corportate horror of our decade.

they tell the FDA what to do or not to do by lobbying in the white house on fda approvals

as one can see here in these articles they have invented this sweetener and now are in control of all of the diet products /  ingredients for the industry

when one buys anything in ones general stores like vons/ alpaha beta/foor for less/  whatever they are supporting the very corp greed that has taken over the industry for foods.

My suggestion is to SUPPORT ONES LOCAL FARMERS MARKETS:
and buy all ones produce from locally grown farmers
and then from ones local natural food stores
and if possible from Traders Joes
and nothing from corp america
ESPECIALLY NOT FROM WHOLE FOODS NOR WILD OAKS
these two corp stores are destroying all the MOM AND POP STORES NATIONALLY AND NOW INTER NATIONALLY.

we need to get educated and see that these corporate stores are destroying the very essence of Natural and Organic and control FDA AND our government  agencies in saying what is approved and not approved.

MONSANTO is a international based corporate structure that has succeeded in controlling our food industries in the world .  somehting one need to be aware of as all of these DIS EASES are stemming from CHEMICALS.

protect ones health and our family and friends and community and get educated.
the life we safe may be our own and our families/friends/comminity/country.

being in the industry for over 4 decades this is the worst I have seen control.....

Anthony

thanks Anthony, i really respect your opinion on stuff like this.

I love trader joes.  but sometimes I will shop at Wild Oats because it is closer to me.  Why is Wilds Oats and Whole Foods so bad compared to Trader joes?
I normally don't shop at Whole Foods though because you can really run up a bill there.
One thing i have been buying at Whole Foods and Wild Oats is thier bulk herbs, they are the only place i've found in town where I can get them.  I prefer bulk herbs to tablets or capsules so they are hard to find.

I did notice that i payed 99 cents for a bag of wakame sea vegetable at the asian grocery where as it's about $4 at Wild Oats, so it makes me wonder how much of a mark up they have.

Anthony, are you aware of any additional articles similar to the one you posted?? Is there an article that has been written that is more current than 2001??

I think soda in general is poison. Add to that the artifial sweetners and I really think you have a toxic product. I do not allow my family to drink soda. H2O is our main beverage. My son, 18, has friends that are soda drinkers and I would love to convince them that they are doing damage to their young, healthy bodies.

If you have any additional resources or articles please let us know.

Thank you,
A long time Morrocco Method user,
Rebecca

sad but true
WILD OATS AND WHOLE FOODS are major corporate companies NOT NATURAL NOR ORGANIC in the true sense
and the tragedy is that they both
OPEN UP across from a MOM AND POP HEALTH FOOD STORE
and drive them out of business deliberately
they are doing this across the usa and now canada and europe
they are single handedly destroying the majority of our MOM AND POP HEALTH FOOD STORES that have been serving our communities for decades/generations.

and besides this tragedy
they also are NOT NATURAL NOR ORGANIC
most of there products are commercial
just check out the ingredient lists on there products
and
one is paying for their major MARK UPS IN ADVERTISING OR better to say false advertising
MM will never sell our products to either store
we do not support CORPORATE MINDED ONLY INDUSTRIES
WE SUGGEST
going to your local farmers markets
buying from your local mom and pop health food stores
and trader Joes
yes trader joes has the best prices the highest quality products
not all are Natural nor oganic but pick and choose

the country we save may be our own back yards.

and thanks for being so aware and educated

Great Health and Education
Antlhony

thanks,
I will definitely keep this in mind when i shop.

I can't think of a nearby health food store to our Wild Oats, but our Whole foods opened up in close proximity to our Trader joes and a store called Andersons general store, which is a chain, but they have a grocery similar to TJ's selection,  just different stuff you wont find anywhere else and they sell produce from local farmers sometimes esp in the summer.  They've been there forever.
Our Wild oats does host a farmers market in the summer months i've noticed. they just started that this past year i think.

My impression of both wild oat and whole foods is they are just too uppity for my taste and i feel kind of out of place there!

We had a place called sunflower market that i liked but they went out of business within a year.   We also have one called Raisin Rack which i think is locally owned. I'll have to look into them.
Grocery shopping is much more exciting when you don't shop at the Kroger's or Giant Eagle!

I found this video on Monsanto and a story that fox tried to air.
It was really eye opening on the manipulative power of a large corporation.

http://dorway.com/dorwblog/