Topic: Breakage Flyaways Oh My!

Okay, I dont know what this is... Because it's not really at the root, but its going down the hair shaft. I have long hair... a few inches passed shoulders, And I have all these pieces that stick out, and if I pull them there so much shorter then the full length of my hair... They arent as noticeable if I have a leave in on, But if the wind is blowing... Yikes... I'm guessing its breakage, but again its going down the shaft... Im guessing it might be from razor cutting years ago... Anyways to help this blend? Just condition condition Im guessing, any tips? info? anything?

Re: Breakage Flyaways Oh My!

BLOOD OF THE DRAGON STYLING GEL

put 1/5 styling gel into a spray bottle and add 4/5 natural water
shake well and sprits away

this will help with the flyaways alot
or use full strength one needs to see what strength works.

also diamond and volumizer mists are helpful but much more subtle.

and thanks for stopping the razor cuts they are horrid.....

Anthony

Hey...

thanks i will order the gel asap. Last question, For my situation would it be best to apply the gel spray after showering when combing hair? or wait till hair is dry? OR, dunt really matta.... Its that good! lol

wait untli ones hair is dry after showering and after towel drying
simply mist alittle and let settle and use during the day if one has fly aways or unruly hair conditions.

Blood of the Dragon is a natural conditioner so one can use as often as one likes during the day and leave in

Anthony