Topic: organic conditioner?`

Hello Anthony I have been using this organic conditioner aide, but I was wondering what were your thoughts on it? I tried looking up the ingredients, and they all seem to pan out except maybe xanthum gum:

Aqua, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Ethanol, Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Mentha Peperita (Peppermint) Oil, Organic Quillaja Saponaria Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol (Vit. E), (* Certified Fair Trade by IMO)

Thanks again

Re: organic conditioner?`

My suggestion is to call  the company and ask them for a full disclosure of their ingredients
exactly where do they get the xanthan gum?
is it make in a lab or from a natural plant?
best to be open and clear with companies when in doubt call them direct

Great Health and Hair
Anthony

3 (edited by mikegeorge 2009-04-25 23:55:07)

Re: organic conditioner?`

kabirran,

I have been using the Dr. Bronners Citrus Conditioning Hair Rinse. I have never tried the leave in conditioners. The Citrus must be diluted and it does a good job. You would not like to have a cut on your scalp, because it does burn. They do have a good list of ingredients.  I have been using Dr. Bronners Peppermint Castile Soap as a shampoo for at least seven years without switching to any other product. But, I am going to try the Morrocco Method.

Mike