Topic: The Method

For anyone that is worried about shedding, itching, dryness, just be patient, I have never had a chemical or color process in my life I have always "THOUGHT" I used "SAFE" products for my hair, so you are going to detox whether you have a chemical process in your hair or not.  However, I promise you this is the purest and best product hands down to anything on the market!!! Period!!! I have only been using the products for 1 and 1/2 months and my hair is simply stunning, and by the way I was shedding hair like  a poodle, my hair got hard, brittle and dry, my scalp was itching, and within 1 week my hair did a complete turn around. Also please brush, this is really important to getting that thick head of hair and that hairline to fill in,  my hair is very very very very very curly I'm have 3 separate textures, if your hair is healthy it will not break!!!  Also use the oil with the hair a little damp and brush just on the scalp boy does that feel good when you lift your head up.

Most importantly, your diet, please read Spokes in the Wheel, "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT"  Hydrate you body daily with water!!  Best Regards and beautiful hair to everyone

Thank you, the products, Spokes in the Wheel, my hair is flourishing and full of life. I wanted to let you know that I was in Mothers on Friday afternoon and by the time I got to the counter 3 separate individuals complimented me on my hair and skin, and wanted to know what I used, of course I told them Morrocco Method.

Thank you Anthony, I can't wait for the videos and final book, I'm trying to fit the November class in my schedule, but  looks like I may not be available for the month of  November, nevertheless, I will wait for the books, and videos.

I'm so thankful to you, and I just ordered Eating for Beauty, by David Wolfe

Re: The Method

Thank you for your testimonals especailly on shedding and detoxing

truly we all shed hair more or less during different seasons and reasons
but
its each spoke in the wheel that truly makes the difference and leads us to LUXURIOUS HAIR and a Healthy Scalp to produce more and thicker hair

Great Health and Happiness/Healings/Hair
Anthony