Topic: Kuzu Hair Gel

Hi.

In my quest for a strong hair gel, I've noticed Kuzi being recommended by you in the past.  With this in mind I purchased a pack of organic flakes and a 120ml glass jar.  I put an even layer of kuzu (maybe 2 tsp) in the bottom as well as a few drops (maybe 1/2 tsp) of Euro Oil on top.  I then filled the remainder of the jar with Blood Of The Dragon Gel.  Does this concoction sound okay to you or would you advise use of additional ingredients?  I was aware of the drying caveat you add when mentioning Kuzu and wonder whether the amount of aloe/Euro Oil could negate this?  I plan to use this as a daily styling product, showering in the evenings and possibly applying straight up Blood Of The Dragon at night.

Your insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Stumc.

Re: Kuzu Hair Gel

dear Concerned
Kuzu is a excellent natural ingredient.
some euro oil will soften it down determined by your usage and experiment of more or less
Blood of the dragon   could also be beneficial again using more or less to determine your desired effect.
all sounds good and very healthy.
keep me updated on your use and experience

wishing you great Health and Hair
Anthony

What is Kuzi and where do you get it? I like making my own hair products. Also I can't wait to try the new cream rinse!!

What is Kuzu and where do you get it? I like making my own hair products. Also I can't wait to try the new cream rinse!!

Found it! Is organic  homemade flaxseed gel good to use? If so I am going to try it with Kuzu.