Topic: Baby Hair Brushes

Anthony,

I was watching your video on hair brushing where you mentioned blonde boar bristle brushes to use on babies. Could you recommend a brand for me? I have a one year old. We have not used soap on her hair and I would love to keep her hair as nice as possible. We are currently using a plastic brush on her hair and I would love to get a boar bristle for her! Thank you!

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Empty regular expression in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'text' (T_STRING) in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php(811) : runtime-created function on line 1

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '', to be a valid callback in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Re: Baby Hair Brushes

<3 Emma

3 (edited by Regan 2014-06-23 04:52:11)

Thank you! Are there any brushes with a softer base than wood? He was talking about how important it is because it fits along the head when the bristles can push into the brush. I hope this makes sense! nomicons/smile

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Empty regular expression in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'text' (T_STRING) in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php(811) : runtime-created function on line 1

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '', to be a valid callback in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

<3 Emma

Oh also, for softer, maybe there is a rubber based blond boar hair out there. That would be softer. I'm not sure you'll find one though...blond boar's hair is very very soft already. I wouldn't worry. Plus, wood bases are easier to clean. nomicons/smile

<3 Emma

I purchased the first brush you recommended. It works great!! Thanks Emma!!