Topic: Blunt Cutting My Own Hair

So now I've been using MM products for over a week and tomorrow I will do my second Zen Detox treatment. I want to try blunt cutting my own hair, but my hair is not even quite chin length (I'm growing out a pixie cut) and can't figure out to do the back myself without making it look choppy.  Any suggestions?  I have been with the same hair stylist for almost 10 years and I can probably ask her to do it, but I'm not sure she will understand. She is going to be unhappy with me as is because I will begin using the henna as soon as I can and she won't be coloring my hair anymore nomicons/ermm

You always have a choice!

Re: Blunt Cutting My Own Hair

Hello,

I would suggest having a friend do it.  You could trade off and have them do yours and you do theirs!  If you can't find anyone to do it, it is probably best to go to the stylist to get it done.  It is very difficult to cut the back of your hair if you have short hair, especially if you're not experienced in this. I understand that she may be upset, but you can explain that the henna is much better for your hair or you could avoid the topic altogether.

Happy hair journey!

Re: Blunt Cutting My Own Hair

Thanks Katie, I have made an appointment to have her cut it and will try to explain that I will be using the henna for coloring.  Wish me luck!

You always have a choice!