Topic: Morrocco Method Hair Stylists?

I'm wondering if there are any Morrocco Method hip hair stylists in the Chicago area. Thx!

Mike

Re: Morrocco Method Hair Stylists?

Mike,

We don't endorse any hairstylists.  I would recommend showing your stylist the blunt snip cut videos, they will be able to do it for you.

Happy hair journey!

Thank you...I will do that. I am a little confused as to exactly what the blunt cut is. I see other videos on YouTube that make it seem like a style. In reading the FAQs on your website, it seems more of a technique and it says it can be adapted to any hair style. But I'm not really clear even after watching the Morrocco videos on this topic. Can you please explain better exactly what the purpose of the blunt cut is? Also, how it is adapted to any hair style? I am male with a full head (but naturally thin) of blond surfer style hair to about the bottom of my neck. How is the blunt cut adapted to that style? If there are any instructions and videos I can forward to my hair stylist that would make this more clear, it would be appreciated as she is only vaguely familiar with this way of cutting. Thanx again!

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Empty regular expression in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'text' (T_STRING) in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php(811) : runtime-created function on line 1

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '', to be a valid callback in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

I'm sorry but that still doesn't answer my question. Baby steps are more details please. nomicons/smile I've seen that video and honestly, it isn't very clear to the hair cutting uninitiated. Could you please start with a basic & detailed explanation of exactly what a blunt cut and razor cut is? Is it a style; a technique; is it using scissors vs an actual razor? If a technique, how is the blunt cut adapted to a certain hair style. Sorry for the extremely basic questions but hoping with your help to be up to speed in no time!

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Empty regular expression in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'text' (T_STRING) in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php(811) : runtime-created function on line 1

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '', to be a valid callback in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811