Topic: Stephanie's journal/Questions. Almost one year into MM

I have been using all of the shampoos and most of the conditioners, and the dragon styling gel for almost a year. I alternate, dilute, follow directions, I don't use any other hair products. I have always loved the Zen Detox and was using once every month or two. Lately, I have noticed a LOT of dandruff. I have never had dandruff before, I eat well and hydrate often. Today I tried the Zen Detox again, left it on for 2 hrs, rinsed well, and after my hair dried, theres that dandruff again! its mostly on the top on my head. My hair color is natural and dark so it shows. I have a relatively greasy scalp, and produced quite a bit of oils. I BB brush, not daily but pretty often. 
Where did this come from? Any Ideas? I am getting married in a few months and hope I can nip this in the bud before then.
Thank you

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Empty regular expression in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'text' (T_STRING) in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php(811) : runtime-created function on line 1

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '', to be a valid callback in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Re: Stephanie's journal/Questions. Almost one year into MM