Topic: Lunar Hair Cutting UK

Hello
I live in London, UK and I would like to follow your lunar chart with regards to cutting my hair for length, fullness and general well being. I know the times and dates you use are based on Pacific Eastern time. Please can you let me know how I can translate this into GMT for London UK.

I I would like to cut my hair in January 2015, from my own basic research the full moon here in the UK seems to be 5th January (just before 5 AM). This would seem to suggest the best day for a hair cut would be the 3rd or 4th of January? I would be very grateful if you could confirm.

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Empty regular expression in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'text' (T_STRING) in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php(811) : runtime-created function on line 1

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '', to be a valid callback in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Re: Lunar Hair Cutting UK

Hello Katie,

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately I am not able to cut my hair before the new year. My plan was to start the new year with a fresh cut that is why I was asking about the dates for January 2015. 

I will wait for the January 2015 dates to be published on the site. Next year I will plan my cuts in advance to take advantage of key dates.

Kind regards

Oh sorry!! I didn't read it carefully.  The dates for January are on the site.  You just need to put in your email and it will show you the next three monnths.

Thank you!