Topic: Ingredients sourcing

Where do you source your ingredients?

Re: Ingredients sourcing

We actually source our ingredients from several different places.

Do you source direct from growers or from corporations?

We do both, depending on the ingredient and its availability.

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Empty regular expression in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'text' (T_STRING) in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php(811) : runtime-created function on line 1

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '', to be a valid callback in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

So you do hold high standards? Because I know a lot of companies claim to be Eco friendly, natural, and cruelty free but then source their ingredients from companies that use hazardous chemicals to extract their "natural ingredients" and test on animals. Can you promise me this is not the case with your company? Are all your sources reputable? I like to support companies who are as passionate, ethical, and radical as I am.; ) I hate being green washed.

Directly from our founder:

Wetotally sympathize with you and agree there is by far way too much deceit outthere these days.  Have been in business 50 years and MM is more then Pet Friendly we love and support all animal rescue efforts and more:  Yes we are very thorough over every ingredient.  W e are more the Organic we are WILD CRAFTED ingredients and source from many Old World sources not to harm the environment:
areStandards are the highest  we here at MM are more then green we are TRULY NATURAL & Animal aware and have done major rescue efforts over the past decades to assist animals rights and more:

GREENWASHED very good way of putting it yes today there are more then ever truly NON caring and false statements everywhere one must do their homework and support only who we trust

thanksfor your concerns and email

Thank you for your time to answer my concerns.

Ingredients can also be found in your kitchen. Do some research and you'll be surprise!