Topic: Can Zen Detox make hair worse at first?

Hi!  I'm new to Morrocco Method and have really liked the results I've been getting until today, when I used the Zen Detox.  About 3 weeks ago I started using Morrocco Method.  I have the Healthy Hair Starter Package.  I have gotten through all the shampoos and have to say, my detox period wasn't near as bad as I expected.  In fact other than some dry, straw like ends, after the first 3 washes, it has been great!  I have long (mid-back) thickish, straight hair.  I haven't really noticed a change in the way it looks, but it FEELS INCREDIBLE now.  Well it did until I used the Zen Detox.  
I wanted to use it sooner, but I was somewhat intimidated and not sure how to use it.  I finally decided to use it today and now my hair is an oily mess nomicons/sad  I'm not sure how much it is supposed to coat/cover the hair, but I didn't have very much coverage.  My question is: is this normal...especially after I had been getting such great results?  Or does the Zen Detox just not work as well for some people.  I was so disappointed because I had read so many reviews about how it made peoples hair look so much better after just one use.  
I am about to order a couple of shampoos and I was going to order a full size zen detox so that I could do the first 3 weeks, but I'm not sure now.  
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Empty regular expression in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'text' (T_STRING) in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php(811) : runtime-created function on line 1

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '', to be a valid callback in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Re: Can Zen Detox make hair worse at first?