Topic: Help!!!

Hi Anthony, 
I started using the MM beginner package in October, and now have the full set of shampoos that I have continued to use.  While I have noticed some new hair growth, which is awesome, I am still having problems similar to the detox.  It seems that no matter what I do, my hair always feels greasy and heavy.  I rinse with apple cider vinegar, I do the zen detox every two weeks, and wash my hair every 2-3 days.  It seems that the only thing that makes my hair truly clean is the zen detox...but this is expensive and unsustainable.  I have been patient but I have a job in which appearances matter.  What more can I do?

Re: Help!!!

Amanda,

I would recommend doing the Zen Detox once a week for the next three weeks, this will really speed up your detox process.  Take the Sea Essence shampoo out of rotation for now as this may be too hydrating and instead rotate in the Apple Cider Vinegar and Earth Essence Shampoos more often.  Make sure you are brushing and massaging the scalp and hair daily.  Doing the Zen Detox once a week for the next three weeks is going to be the most beneficial. Make sure you are diluting the shampoos at least 50/50 with water and shampooing twice when you shampoo.  I actually have very thin hair and a lot of it, so I have the oiliest hair and scalp ever.  I had to do a lot of trial and error to get things right when switching to MM.  It seemed like no matter what I did it looked gross!  Eventually I learned that aloe vera actually soaks up oils from your hair and scalp.  Since our Blood of the Dragon Styling Gel is aloe vera based, I went ahead and applied it to my damp hair all over.  Let me just say, I have NEVER had an oily hair day since!!! I am amazed.  I can go days without washing my hair which I could never do before.  I also started using less shampoo and more water in my dilution and leaving it on my hair for about 2 minutes before rinsing.  This also helped a lot!

Happy hair journey!

Re: Help!!!

Thanks for the tips!  I've been following all shampooing instructions since day one.  I will add in the Blood of the Dragon styling gel and continue to do the zen detox.  I will also experiment with the shampoos and water ratio.  I love the natural products and the new hair growth I've experienced...I'm just tired of trying to hide my oily hair.