Topic: Detox Period and Still Hair Coloring at Salon? Detox each time?

Hi.  So I am completely chemical free using the Morrocco shampoos, conditioners, styling products, etc. HOWEVER, every 10 weeks or so I do get my hair colored at a salon.  So every 10 weeks or so my hair is subject to the chemicals in the hair color, their shampoo and their conditioner.  Will I need to go thru the detox period each and every time I go to the salon?  Or is this once per 10 week contact with chemicals not as bad since the rest of the time I am chemical free?

Re: Detox Period and Still Hair Coloring at Salon? Detox each time?

I'm a new user and kind of afraid of fully committing to the Morrocco products if I am going to have to start at square 1 every time I get my hair colored.  And not getting my hair colored is not an option and I have no interest in the henna color.

Re: Detox Period and Still Hair Coloring at Salon? Detox each time?

You are fine to get your hair colored.  You may go through a mini detox, but nothing too extreme.  We have a lot of people who still get their hair chemically colored while using our products with no issues.  I would just avoid the Zen Detox as this will cause your color to fade faster.