Topic: Scalp Itchiness and Dandruff

Hello,

I've been using your products for about three months and finished my detox period last month. My hair is beautiful and doesn't smell anymore! 

However, I noticed my hair becoming itchier than ever with noticeable dandruff. My scalp doesn't itch the day after I wash my hair, it only starts itching the day after that. I don't know if I'm allergic, if my eczema has gone to my scalp after all these years, or if it's simply the dry winter months. But the itching is very uncomfortable and if it gets super bad, I unconsciously scratch until it bleeds while I'm sleeping. Hopefully there is something I'm missing? I am brushing three times daily, and using only the Ether, Sea, and Air shampoos.

I've tried the Euro Oil treatment. The only thing it has done is make my scalp even itchier, and it takes 3 washing sessions with the morrocco shampoos to wash out all the oil from my hair. If I want to wash out all the oil in one go, I have to use baking soda. Thanks for your time!

Sherry

Re: Scalp Itchiness and Dandruff

Sherry,

It is most likely the winter months that are causing the issue.  A lot of people have issues during the winter.  I would recommend mixing in the Pine Shale Shampoo more often and doing a weekly apple cider vinegar rinse.  Keep brushing and massaging and try to keep your nails away from your scalp as much as possible.

Let me know if you have further questions!

Okay, thank you! I haven't thought about the nails part, I use my nails because it bring relief to the itchiness but I'll definitely watch out! Do I just buy apple cider vinegar from the store...?

Yes, you can just buy an organic apple cider vinegar from the store.