Topic: Hair is still very dry with use of conditioners. Leave In's are greasy

Hi Katie,
I've been using MM for a few months and lunar hair cutting a few months prior to that. I also haven't been using regular shampoo in over a year. I have long hair, about half way down my back, maybe a little longer. The ends are still very dry and damaged. And most of my hair seems to be dry and unmanageable after showering. The lotus conditioner and pearl crème rinse don't seem to really do the job. I feel I am using a lot, but not trying to use a lot at the same time. How much should I be using? The leave in's leave my hair very greasy looking. Any suggestions? I also still have a very dry scalp. But I also have candida issues as well. I know that will take some time. Any suggestions are appreciated nomicons/smile thanks

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Empty regular expression in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'text' (T_STRING) in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php(811) : runtime-created function on line 1

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '', to be a valid callback in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Re: Hair is still very dry with use of conditioners. Leave In's are greasy

That makes sense. I wasn't aware that you should be diluting with 4-8 oz of water. I was told 50-50. The amount of shampoo you matched with water. Is there any way or where to request that they send instructions with your orders? Especially your first order? My package was a gift for Christmas and it was just thrown in the packing box. No instructions, no bag or gift box, nothing. The bottles weren't sealed either. Luckily none of them leaked, or I wouldn't of had any of my product and it would have been all over the box!
Knowing that information about diluting with 8 oz of water would have been really helpful. I would have had a better experience these last few months with the products and a whole lot more of the product left! Also, what is your perception of a dollop? When I think of a dollop I think of a heaping tablespoon. Do you think like the size of a quarter for long hair?

It was the Healthy Hair Starter Package that I received am referring to.