Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 791

1 (edited by luckyseventen 2015-03-03 20:23:50)

Topic: Thrilled w/ MM and have pictures to prove it (hair type:fine/thin/dry)

Hello everyone,

About 3 years I decided to stopped using relaxer on my hair (which I had used for many years), at that time I started making homemade masks with oils (coconut, essential oils and other carrier oils) and using "natural" shampoos and conditioner.  I was constantly searching for good natural products that I can use on my hair because I knew the regular stuff was not good for my fine/dry hair.  My hair was not improving and it had stopped growing.

Then 5 weeks ago I came across Morrocco Method and decided to try the sample packs.  About 6 months ago I started blogging so I decided to document my experience on my blog and I am THRILLED with my results.  

Pictures speak louder than words so check out  my 5 weeks Before and After Pictures!

and you can read my 5 week review here: http://luckyseventen.com/category/beauty/hair/

I highly recommend it!