Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Empty regular expression in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'text' (T_STRING) in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php(811) : runtime-created function on line 1

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '', to be a valid callback in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Topic: What can we do about buildup?

Re: What can we do about buildup?

Okay, do NOT use baking soda.  It is much too alkaline for your hair and will actually exasperate your detox symptoms.  There are a few things that will REALLY help you get through these issues.

-Brush with a boar bristle brush 2-3 times daily to get rid of build-up and oils on the scalp and to evenly distribute your scalps oils throughout the rest of your hair.  Make sure to do this before you shower also.
-Massage the scalp 2-3 times daily
-Do an ACV rinse once or twice a week to get rid of extra build-up and oils on the scalp
-Do a Zen Detox treatment once a week for the next three weeks, this will really help speed up the detox process
-Make sure you are diluting the shampoos and shampooing twice.  Try using more water and less shampoo in your dilution
-You can use the Zen Detox or some cornstarch as a dry shampoo to soak up excess oils on the scalp
-Try using the Blood of the Dragon Styling Gel when your hair is damp.  It will help soak up excess oils and leave your hair with amazing volume.  This was definitely my biggest lifesaver during my detox period.
-Stay away from conditioners for now
-Hard water can prolong your detox and make it much worse, I would recommend getting a good shower filter so you aren't depositing more heavy metals and minerals into the hair each time you wash.

Let me know if you have further questions!