Topic: I got the products, but now where should I start?

I recently ordered the Healthy Hair Starter package as well as the small boar/nylon brush, a jar of the zen detox, and two packs of henna (one red, one brown). I have a few questions.

1. I live in a hard water area but am moving to a soft water area at the end of the month. Should I wait to start these products until I get there? Or can I start now?

2. Should I start with the shampoo rotation first or do a zen detox first?

3. Should I start using the boar brush & head massager immediately?

4. Should I wait to use the henna until after I get through the hair detox portion? Or only until after I am done using the Zen detox?

5. Can I mix the red and brown henna to try and create a red/brown color?

Thanks!

Re: I got the products, but now where should I start?

I can answer a couple-

1. Totally your choice IMO, I made a straight switch to natural products in hard water unknowingly and it worked GREAT, then NOT great, and so forth, you never know what might happen! Hah!
\
3. Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes nomicons/smile I love them both! The scalp massager was an unexpected surprise for me, I found it quickly transformative even. Made me realize how little I contemplated my scalp beforehand. Brushing I didn't see benefits until I did it enough, now I feel it does so much to protect, condition and clean.
\
\

Re: I got the products, but now where should I start?

Thanks so much for your input, Ajlez! nomicons/smile 

I am on vacation in Hawaii so I brought the shampoos and figured I would jump right into it! I'm planning to do one rotation of the shampoos (one shampoo to go!) and then go ahead and do my first zen detox. Then I figured I will just repeat that schedule for 4 weeks and hope I get to decent hair by the end of it (fingers crossed)!

A LOT of hair seems to be coming out already but I'm taking that as a good sign (out with the bad to make room for the good?). My hair is already thicker (it has never been thick a single day in my ENTIRE life) and the detox portion definitely seems to be starting but isn't too disgusting yet. 

So far, I love the brush and hope to appreciate the head massager better sooner. I think I will also read up on the massager more soon too. Maybe I just don't get it yet.

Again, thanks for the input! If anyone else has more input regarding my original questions, please feel free to share!