Topic: Exercise Everyday

Hello MM,

I just started using your shampoos and I'm very excited. The thing is that I'm training everyday and I tend to get very sweaty so washing my hair every 2-3 days is not very comfortable. Is it okay to shampoo everyday? Or should I CO wash or WO wash between shampooing?

Re: Exercise Everyday

You may shampoo every day if you would like! Just monitor how your hair reacts, and if it seems to get too dry or matted, I would wait a few days.

I also highly recommend using the Zen Detox once a week for three weeks straight! I have a Journal up if you'd like to see my results. 

I know it can be a rough process but the Zen Detox will truly help you get through the icky hair phase (Detox Period).

Alright, thanks for answering nomicons/smile
I've been shampooing my hair every 2 days or so and using only water in between.

Team MM

Along the line of daily training and massive sweating, what is the recommendation on which shampoo to use for someone with normal hair type in different seasons?  In the summer, while hair is more oily, there're sun stress to the hair and frequent washes to dry the scalp.   For winter, hair is less oily, but everything is just windy and dry.  I wonder if your products can be grouped this way to be more beneficial.  Thanks.