Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Empty regular expression in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'text' (T_STRING) in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php(811) : runtime-created function on line 1

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '', to be a valid callback in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

1 (edited by HaleYeah777 2015-08-20 13:36:14)

Topic: Help with blunt snip

Re: Help with blunt snip

Good Afternoon. That is an excellent question. You should be blunt snipping the bottom layer of hair every 6 to 8 weeks, depending on how fast hair grows, and cut only about 1/8 of an inch at a time. Let you other layers grow out to meet the bottom layer. You will be able to tackle any split ends at that time. Blunt snip is a way of cutting hair as well as a poisition. This position is that layers will make hair look thinner and harder to deal with and inspect for health.

Thank you so much!  nomicons/smile I am getting my hair cut soon according  to the lunar calendar and this helps me out a lot!

You're very welcome! Please do let me know if you have any questions!