Topic: Help. Me.

In February of this year I decided to start naturally washing my hair. My whole life my hair has been extremely frizzy, dry, and puffy. I have wavy to curly thick hair and my hair never would wave or curl. It stays straight and frizzy. 
I obviously wanted to find some way to make my natural wavy come out and to have less frizz. 
I started my journey by going "no poo" and using a baking soda wash with a apple cider vinegar rinse. This was killing my hair. My hair was basically falling out. I then found the MM and decided to give it a try so I bought the sample pack. 
My hair is horrible. I have so far washed four times with MM shampoo and I can't stand it. My scalp is extremely itchy, every time I wash my hair it drys to be stiff and oily, my hair has no shine and is frizzier than ever. 
My hair care usually consist of brushing my hair before I get into the shower, washing twice like directed, and letting my hair naturally dry.
I do not know what to do. I was really hoping this was my hair answer, so maybe I am doing it wrong. All I know is I am really tired of wearing it in a pony tail every day. Someone please help. Thanks!

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Empty regular expression in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'text' (T_STRING) in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php(811) : runtime-created function on line 1

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '', to be a valid callback in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Re: Help. Me.