Re: Get your coupon code here!

My favorite Morrocco Method product is  the Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 791

127 (edited by mariechin1234 2014-12-31 19:03:09)

Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif Earth Essence Shampoo is my favorite. It makes my hair soft and shiny. 

Earth shampoo is awesome, also love the Apple Cider Vinegar shampoo too!

I didn't get the coupon. How long will I get it? TIA

I sent you the code to your email.  I have now sent it again.  Thanks!

My favorite MM product hands down is the blood dragon gel! The only one that curls my don't want to be curly hair but wants to remain poofy, AND I can apply to dry hair! Perfect stuff! Will use my 5% off coupon code to get more!

This is like asking me to pick my favorite child!! Every product I've tried so far has been exceptional!! The face scrub is amazing. The shampoos all work wonderfully too. But since you want one answer, I have to get on the Blood Dragon gel bandwagon. I can get so many styling effects with this one product its amazing...but having healthy hair from using all the products together sure helps too! I LOVE Morrocco products!!

My favorite product is the Euro oil, it works wonderful in hair and skin, but I Love all the products.

I am waiting for my coupon.

the best products is apple cider vinegar shampoo