Topic: Which Shampoo(S) to choose?

I've been using MM for about 5 months now and my hair is fabulous!!
For the first 3 months I used the shampoos in the Healthy Hair started package, then for the past 2 months I've been using the shampoos from the trail set. I've found that since I only have to wash my hair twice a week and I dilute the shampoo I can make the 2oz bottles last for about 3 months. But I currently want to switch over to start using the larger size bottles but because of a being a college student I have a budget. SO my question is what two shampoos should I choose to purchase. I have hair that is fine and mid-back length. It can get on the oily side, but it is very healthy. I was considering buying Fire and Earth. I've only dyed my hair once, so it's not really damaged. Any help/suggestions would help. Thank you!!
-Mo

Re: Which Shampoo(S) to choose?

herbal shampoo is best for hair

Go with herbal shampoos. That works best for your hair.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 791

The best shampoo is Arganrain Shampoo. Natural as can be, the results are amazing as is the scent during use. Available at the Arganrain shampoo ebay. It will blow you away!

Arial, sans-serif Arganran Hair CareShampoo
Arial, sans-serif Argan hair care shampoo extend the life ofthe hair and supports growth both in men than women, because it encourages the production of keratin ,an essential constituent of hair.  ARGANRain hair care shampoo are formulated expertlyusing natural argan oil and plant based ingredients to make your hair grow faster, stop hair loss  and full of life.ArganRain can be a fast way to help stop thinning hair, can help stop baldness, and help support hair growth. Choose Arganrain Products your hair problems. Check  Arial, sans-serif www.arganrainproducts.comArial, sans-serif   for detailed information about hair loss.
Arial, sans-serif Pure Arganrain Argan Oil
Arial, sans-serif Argan Oil will help soften and strengthen your tresses.

Arial, sans-serif Massage your hair and scalp with warm argan oil and leave it on for atleast 30 to 45 minutes. Rinse it out properly and wash your hair using Arganrain shampoo. You can also leave the oil on your hair at night and then Arganrain shampoo your hair the next morning.