Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 791

1 (edited by Timothy236 2016-10-27 21:17:42)

Topic: Skin care routine after Rhinoplasty

Arial I am planning to go in for rhinoplasty to straighten my crooked nose in few months from one of the best nose job clinic in Toronto and have few questions regarding the skin care regimen routine to be followed after the surgery. Is it true that I should stop my skin care routine days before the rhinoplasty? I just got to read in a blog. I often do light exercises and practice yoga as a part of my skin care routine. When after the surgery can I resume the exercises and yoga? When after the surgery can I start using moisturizer/toner/cleanser on my nose again?