Topic: Best shampoo

Is there any effective shampoo to reduce the hairfall due to dandruff?

Re: Best shampoo

yes head and shoulder is best shampoo for dandruff

There are many different shampoos that advertise that they can effectively rid people of dandruff in their hair, but I have found that only a few of these are actually true to their word. Head and shoulders is a good brand to use for dandruff treatment, but there are a few others that you can choose from that are also great brands and good choices. Nizoral anti-dandruff shampoo is also a really great choice, I hope this helps

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 791

4 (edited by Arganrain 2017-07-19 04:50:13)

SLS is a cheap detergent and surfactant commonly used in shampoo, shower gel, toothpaste and other personal products. SLS easily penetrates the skin and can circulate in the body up to 7 days, leaving residues in the heart, liver and brain. It may take away the moisture and oil of the hair and skin, causing skin rashes, hair loss, and a state similar to dandruff so you shoul avoid to use Shampoo which contain SLS. I advice you to use safely Arganrain Shampoo which you select Sulfate, Silicone, Alcohol, Salt and Dye Free Formulation