Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 791

1 (edited by rose122282 2015-11-01 05:52:05)

Topic: Balayge ends and hennaed roots

UICTFontTextStyleBody I have long (mid back) dark, but very thin and fine, hair with a couple grays on the right side that aren't very noticeable. Still, I've been using dark brown henna every 6 weeks to cover them up.  I coat it all throughout and usually leave it on for 6 hours. I would like to have balayge (similar to ombré) done where the ends of your hair is dyed a few shades lighter (chemical dye), but the chemical dye doesn't touch your roots (dye starts a few inches from the roots).  My stylist said I could cover up those lightened ends with foil and still do henna on my roots. If I like balayge, I plan to get it done twice a year.  

UICTFontTextStyleBody My questions are:

UICTFontTextStyleBody Has anyone tried this (dying only roots while protecting colored ends)?

UICTFontTextStyleBody Any good techniques for covering dyed ends while doing henna on roots only?

UICTFontTextStyleBody When rinsing out the henna, that shouldn't affect the colored ends, right?

UICTFontTextStyleBody Although I have only 1-2 grays, once they get longer and the hennaed roots get long enough to be chemically dyed in balayage, how would that affect the hair color for subsequent balayage treatments?

UICTFontTextStyleBody Thanks for your help in advance.

2 (edited by mhairtransplant 2016-10-01 04:03:09)

Re: Balayge ends and hennaed roots

UICTFontTextStyleBody Many products of henna is useful.

Re: Balayge ends and hennaed roots

Arial, sans-serif Arganrain Shampoo helps for your hair problems that Arial, sans-serif ARGANRain Shampoo products are formulated expertlyusing organic argan oil and plant based ingredients to make your hair grow faster, stop hair loss  and full of life. Its soothing formulation reduces irritation and moisturises the scalp, providing the perfect base for hair to grow and reach its maximum potential length. It also acts as a shield for harmful UV rays and protects the hair from environmental pollution. It is immediately absorbed by the hair and it restores the lost moisture. Vital hair and scalp complex assists to reduce hair loss! It improves follicle health and improves hair follicle binding ability.