Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: Confused... what my mom needs...??

Hi there, 
My mom is in 60's. She remains alone at home while I go to work. Last day, an incident occurred, mother tumbles down the stairs and got unconscious. I was not there at home. When I returned I saw her lying on the floor unconscious. I took her to the hospital, by God's grace nothing bad happened. She was fine after the physician's diagnosis. Doctor asked to get a detailed check-up for her because he saw some symptoms of dementia in her. He said that she has some problems with body balancing. We got an appointment for Sunday. 

After that incident, I am worried about her and searched for the safety measures for elder people at home. I searched online and found some tips to avoid the falling like 
-Avoid wearing loose clothes 
-Non-slip mats 
-Installing grab bars and handles 
-Installing safety alarm app like checkmate phone services 

I have seen a safety alarm app in the form of a medical pendant online for the elder people that can be pressed while they fall down and the alerts will be passed to the family or loved ones. I got interested in this. Also, can anyone share some other tips to avoid sudden falling? I am really worried. Should I go with the medical pendant? Or should I hire a nanny?