Topic: Henna, Indigo, Alma ratios for warm brown, not auburn

I've been using MM henna kits for over a year and I love them, but my color is still a bit more red than I would like.  My natural color is a dark chestnut brown that naturally likes to hang on to red undertones and it can get a little brassy in the summer.  I also have started to get white hairs around my hairline, so the henna is a must for me.

I use the Light Brown kit with Alma and I like that it isn't too dark, but it's still a bit too red.  I've bumped up the Alma ratio to double what's recommended and that's helped a bit.  Would I get a better result if I mixed the Light Brown Henna pack with the Medium Brown Indigo pack?  I'm trying to sort out the ratios here so I get a warm medium brown, but not an auburn which is what I'm ending up with a month after I color.  I have thick naturally curly, medium length hair, so the alma is good for my curls.  My skintone is a bit ruddy and I look better with less red in my hair!

Thanks,
C

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Empty regular expression in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'text' (T_STRING) in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php(811) : runtime-created function on line 1

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '', to be a valid callback in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Re: Henna, Indigo, Alma ratios for warm brown, not auburn

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Empty regular expression in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'text' (T_STRING) in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php(811) : runtime-created function on line 1

Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '', to be a valid callback in /home/morforum/public_html/include/parser.php on line 811

Re: Henna, Indigo, Alma ratios for warm brown, not auburn