Topic: question

Hi Anthony

I have been using your products now for nearly 4 months and my hair has changed so much! It is much healthier, softer and it just feels so much more alive! I am so grateful for these products!

I do have a question: Last week I went to Europe (where I am originally from) and strangely the shampoos and conditioner did not work very well there. My hair felt coated and little bit like before I detoxed. Do you have any idea why this could be? Different water, maybe? Also, I will move back soon to Europe, what could I do to achieve good results with your products there? Maybe do more of the Zen detox again in the beginning?

Thanks for you help!
Rachel

Re: question

Yes water for sure

do you have a shower filter here?
or is your water good.

Perhaps you need to check out getting a shower filter in Europe
surprising as generally the water is very good in Europe with all of the therms.
Or are you in a city?  City water can be very hard on hair.

More research on this water in Europe
where are you going to live?  Country - city?

Great Journey
Anthony

Thanks, Anthony.
Yes, I do have a shower filter here. Like you said, I also thought the water is very good in Europe. (I am not sure if one can even buy/use shower filters there, there are different shower systems than here...). I will be living in Zurich Switzerland... . Any ideas?
Thanks a lot,
Rachel

check with their local health food/dept there and ask.

also something like the chamber of commerce there may have answers about the water and how to filter the shower in a healthy manner.

Thank you for your concerns

Great Journey

Anthony

Thanks, Anthony!
Rachel