1. Moderation. This board is moderated by Morrocco Method, who reserves the right to delete, modify, moderate any content and moderate, issue warnings, and ban members when needed. MM will always announce when a post has been modified. Infractions will be privately messaged. Repeat infractions may result in temporary or lifetime ban.
2. Forum Behavior. This forum is for discussion and support in healthy living. We understand that some topics are controversial or conflicting. There is no reason this discussion cannot be civil and respectful. Disagreement is fine, but flaming and trolling are unacceptable and grounds for banning. We want to promote positive, family-friendly content.
3. Content. Rule of thumb: PG-13 only. Violent/sexual language, dating/sexual propositions, profanity, nude images and links to them are prohibited. Pornographic or fetish videos/sites are all prohibited. Cross-posting, bumping, spam, fundraising, solicitation, libel, and copyright infringement are prohibited. Commercial self-promotion is not strictly prohibited, as we encourage educational leaders to be able to promote their books and products, but Morrocco Method reserves the right to moderate this content.
While not expressly enforced, we encourage users to follow basic forum etiquette: http://forum-services-review.toptenreviews.com/25-forum-posting-etiquette-tips.html
Except for typos or adding material, all post edits must be announced by adding "EDIT:" to show new content. This is just a courtesy.
4. Users. One account per person allowed. Accounts cannot be shared. Please do not go through multiple name changes, as this is confusing and misleading for other users.
5. Morrocco Method Employees. Current Morrocco Method employees are denoted by the user title Team MM and have an email at the domain mmhair.com. They are individuals who may not reflect the opinions and views of the company as a whole. Only two users speak directly for the company as a whole: Anthony Morrocco, CEO/Founder of Morrocco Method, and MM Support. Users impersonating MM employees will be banned for life.
6. Disclaimer. This site is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. Through this site and linkages to other sites, Morrocco Method provides general information for educational purposes only. The information provided in this site, or through linkages to other sites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call consultation or the advice of your physician or other healthcare provider. Morrocco Method is not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this site.